Out of stock
- Those teethers are made of 100% natural rubber
- Recommended age: 0 Month +
- Perfect birth gift set including Sophie la girafe & Chewing rubber!
- Baby’s first teether stimulating each of his five senses
- Offers several options (soft and firm) to sooth painful gums
- Made of 100% natural rubber and food grade paint
- From 0 month +
Perfect birth gift set including Sophie la girafe & Chewing rubber!
Born in 1961 in the heart of Paris, Sophie la girafe is the symbol of a child’s first early learning teether and enjoys genuine affection from babies and parents.
This teether stimulates each of Baby’s senses and is a must have adored by babies from all around the world. Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the latex of the Hevea tree, Sophie la girafe is still traditionally produced, a process involving over 14 manual operations.
Sophie la girafe’s softness is here completed by a firm Chewing rubber, offering Baby several options to sooth his painful gums.
Use a clean cloth moistened with soapy water. Surface clean only. Do not boil or sterilize. Refrain from rinsing or submerging your Sophie la girafe product and from placing the teether in the dishwasher or sterilizer. Sophie la girafe whistle leaves a hole on the surface. Users must therefore ensure that water does not enter inside the product during cleaning.
- Packaging description: Window Box
- Product dimensions:
- Sophie la girafe = L 10 x W 5 x H 18 cm
- Chewing rubber = L 5 x W 3 x H 8,5 cm
- Packaging dimensions: L 13 x W 6 x H 21 cm
- Weight without packaging:
- Sophie la girafe = 55 g
- Chewing rubber = 31 g
- Weight with packaging: 215 g
- Made in : China
PLEASE NOTE ! Do not sterilize. We advise you to wipe clean the surface of this teether with soapy water and a damp cloth. Examine your product carefully before each use, especially when the child has teeth. Pull the product in all directions and discard if it shows the slightest sign of deterioration or fragility. Do not expose to direct sunlight and keep away from source of heat and in a dry environment. As all product for babies, this teether must only be used under adult supervision.