Please read the terms and conditions of use set forth below (« Terms ») carefully before using or accessing any pages in this website.
By using or accessing this web site you signify your acknowledgment and assent to the Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this website.
1. The www.sophielagirafe.co.in web site and all associated web pages (collectively, the “www.sophielagirafe.co.in » site) is the property of Hoya Bella Distribution Pvt. Ltd. (« Hoya Bella Distribution », « Sophie la girafe », « we » or « us »).
II. Ownership and copyright
1. The www.sophielagirafe.co.in site contains information which is our property regarding brands, products, services and promotional programs, including advertising, trademarks, pictures, information, digital images, featured articles, surveys, applications, contests, sweepstakes, or other content (collectively, “Content”), each of which (whether registered or not) is protected under copyright law.
2. The www.sophielagirafe.co.in site is copyrighted as a collective work under the French copyright laws. We own the copyright in the overall selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, and own the rights in (or license to use) the individual components of such content. Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way or decompiled, reverse engineered or disassembled, except that you may view and print the Content for your personal use only. This limited authorization is not a transfer of title in the Content and, by your use of the www.sophielagirafe.co.in site, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any license, ownership or other rights to the Content or intellectual property.
3. Modifications of the Content without our authorization may be a violation of our copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights or the rights of others, and may violate other laws, including but not limited to, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes. The use of any of our Content on any other web site without our express written consent is prohibited.
4. We reserve the right to enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law including, but not limited to, recovery for any damages and any associated legal and other costs incurred by us and criminal prosecution when and where appropriate.
5. All registered trademarks are registered in France or other applicable jurisdictions.
IV. Third-party content, products and services and links
1. The www.sophielagirafe.co.in site may contain links to other Web sites (“Third-Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, quotes, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third-Party Applications, Software or Content”). We do not investigate, monitor or check Third-Party Sites and Third-Party Applications, Software or Content for accuracy, appropriateness, legality, timeliness, authenticity, reliability, or completeness, and neither we nor any of our agents, employees or representatives have any control or are responsible for any Third-Party Sites accessed through the www.sophielagirafe.co.in site, or for any Third-Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the www.sophielagirafe.co.in site, including without limitation, the content, accuracy, offensiveness, appropriateness, opinions, reliability, legality, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Sites or the Third-Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Site or any Third-Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us.
V. Disclaimer of warranties
1. You understand that your use of the www.sophielagirafe.co.in site is solely at your own risk and that we are not responsible for any damage to your computer, mobile device or any other equipment or any corruption, unauthorized access to or loss of data that may result from your use of the www.sophielagirafe.co.in site.
2. The www.sophielagirafe.co.in site and the content and any third party applications, software or content available on or via the www.sophielagirafe.co.in site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory. we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials on this site, including but not limited to the reliability of any advice, statement or other information displayed or distributed through this site. you acknowledge by the use of this site that any reliance on any such materials shall be at your sole risk.
3. We make no warranties that the www.sophielagirafe.co.in site or any content, including but not limited to third party content, or other material obtained on or through the www.sophielagirafe.co.in site, will meet your requirements, or that the www.sophielagirafe.co.in site will be available without interruption, or timely, secure, non-infringing or error-free.
4. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates or subsidiaries or other third parties mentioned in, or involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site be liable for any compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, costs and expenses of any type incurred, lost profits, lost data or programs, and business interruption) arising out of your access to, use of, inability to use or the results or use of this site, any web sites linked to this site, or any materials contained at any or all such sites (including, without limitation, those caused by or resulting from a failure of performance, error, omission, linking to other web sites, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure or destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use or misuse of any computer or system) whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other legal theory and whether or not we were advised of the possibility of such damages. we shall have no liability or responsibility for any acts, omissions or conduct of any user or other third party.
5. To the extent some jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
VI. Miscellaneous terms
1. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of the www.sophielagirafe.co.in site. The Terms of the www.sophielagirafe.co.in site do not alter the provisions of any other type of express written agreement manually signed by you and us.